5 Circle Goals . . .OK, the company I get my coaching from, Buffini and Company, has a symbol that is basically 5 circles in a star shaped pattern. That logo relates to your "5 Circle Goals". i.e. you have 5 circles in your life: Spiritual, Personal, Family, Business and Financial. The idea is that if you are "down" in one area of your life, the others suffer or if you concentrate too much on one area, the others suffer. They want you to be a well balanced, well rounded individual. Makes sense to me. So at every Turning Point Retreat, we set goals in all 5 areas of our life. I'm usually pretty good at setting the goals, but then like the Showtime Rotissary Grill, I Set it and Forget it! I rarely look at my goals again and as such, don't make much progress on them. So at my last coaching call, my coach asked me to set 2 goals in each area, then post them where I can see them often. So the first step is setting them, so here goes:
- Weigh Less Than 300 Pounds by March 1st, 2008
- Since that goal is pretty imminent, here is a stretch: Weigh Less Than 280 Pounds by May 15th, 2008
- Complete the First Annual "DaBoyz Fit Club" Indoor Triathlon on April 20th, 2008
- Complete the Dam2Dam 50 Mile Bike Ride in September
- Close a minimum of 23 Transactions in 2008 with an average Gross Commission of $6,522.00 (GCI of $150,000)
- Study for, Take and Pass the Washington State Broker's License Exam on or before June 1st, 2008
- Pay off Business Visa (~13,000) on or before December 31st, 2008
- Pay off personal Visa (~$7,200) on or before December 31st, 2008
- Have 1 or more months of Personal Expenses (~$4,500/month) in Savings on or before December 31st, 2008
- Take Teri on a weekend getaway in early May to celebrate our 1st Anniversary
- Endeavor to work with Taylor on advanced commands off her lead to make her a better all around puppy dog
Spiritual OK, this is really a struggle for me. The first goal here has been the same for five years and I have not yet gotten it worked out.
- Define what spirituality means to me
- Attend Church with Chad and Tina at least once to explore the possibility of that being a part of my life again
There you have it, a quick cut at my 5 circle goals. Probably not the best idea to post them in such a public forum, but hey, my life is an open book I guess.