February Goals Review - March GoalsFebruary 2008 Goals Review:
OK, I'm pretty sure I sucked ass this month, let's review. Still really need to concentrate on my intake and get better at logging stuff in The Daily Plate
- Eat less fast food in February than I did in January. This will mean less than 6 trips to a fast food restaurant. NOT EVEN CLOSE! This week being sick, I know I've been in a drive through at least 6 times alone. FAIL!
- Drink less soda in February than I did in January. This will mean drinking soda on less than three occasions in February. UMM Nope. Each of those trips to the fast food restaurant included a soda of some sort. The rest of the month was OK, but not fantastic.
- Perform at least 15 workouts in February. This is to include a minimum of 5 workouts where I do at least two triathlon events.I was really good on this one! I know I hit at least 5 days where I did two or more events. I may have just missed the 15 total workouts with it being a short month and my missing the last week of it, but I'm saying COMPLETE!
- I will weigh less on March 1st than I did on February 1st (308.0). My stretch goal is to lose 8.5 pounds in February putting me UNDER 300. I was 302.0 as of yesterday morning. I forgot to weigh today, but we'll call it 302.0 to end the month. So 6.0 pounds gone for the month and that's with missing a week in the gym. Didn't get under 300, but that'll come (hopefully) next week.
- I will continue taking my daily vitamins AND Fish Oil supplements to the plethora of pills I'll be popping in the morning.Yeppers
- Do at least one group workout with some or all of Daboyz training for the Triathlon Nope, tried, but couldn't connect
March 2008 Goals:
Again, why fix what's not broken. My goals in March will pretty much mimic my goals in February with some slight modifications:
- Eat less fast food in March than I did in February. This will mean seriously re-dedicating to my focus and keeping the car outta the drive through
- Drink less soda in March than I did in February. I'm allowing the occasional Rock Star as a drink. The important thing is that it does not have High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Perform at least 15 workouts in March. This is to include a minimum of 5 workouts where I do at least two triathlon events. (Swim/Bike, Bike/Run, etc.) AND at least TWO days in which I complete the entire Triathlon
- I will weigh less on April 1st than I did on February 29th (302.0). My stretch goal is to lose 7.5 pounds in February putting me UNDER 295.
- I will continue taking my daily vitamins AND Fish Oil supplements.
- Do at least one group workout with some or all of Daboyz training for the Triathlon