John's Top 10 . . .I've been kicking around the idea of posting my "Top 10" lists for awhile. I'd like to post them here for archival purposes to see how they change over time. Most of them I don't even have formulated yet. But I'd like to start with this one:
(Ranking does NOT indicate importance)
10. Summit Mount Rainier
09. Weigh Less than 250 Pounds
08. Obtain Private Pilot's License
07. Enter and Complete a Triathalon
06. Have a net worth somewhere north of $1,000,000
05. Visit Australia for more than 2 weeks
04. Ride across the United States and back on a Motorcycle
03. Write a Novel
02. Get aforementioned Novel Published
01. Shoot Under 90 in Golf (I guess I should try for under 100 first?)
OK, so they are not really profound goals like solve the tension in the Middle East or find a cure for cancer, but they ARE my goals. Other lists I'm thinking of include: Top 10 all time favorite songs. Favorite Restaurants, etc. Nothing really amazing, but hey, writing them down makes them more real . . . to me anyway.
Enjoy the sun!